When it comes to condo association management, Lone Eagle Management believes in providing each client with both responsive and flexible services, in order to meet each individual need. Our commercial property management team is dedicated to the highest standard of property management and always acts in the best interests of the residents in order to provide a safe, professional and comfortable home environment. And, to ensure that our management services are truly comprehensive, we also include third party management for superintendents and other on-site personnel (if applicable).
Condominium Association Management and Property Maintenance
At Lone Eagle Management, our condo association management services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Emergency Responsiveness – Telephone availability 24 hours a day 7 days a week for resident inquiries and emergencies.
- Property Maintenance – Maintenance and repair activities performed on or in the property are supervised and reviewed by our management team to ensure it meets quality control standards.
- Resident Relations – Our management team will remain in contact with residents to stay abreast of any potential issues.
- Contracted Services Administration – We will use our 40+ years of experience to define required maintenance procedures, manage the competitive bidding process and monitor contractor performance to ensure full compliance with pre-established standards and adherence to all local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Budgeting – In conjunction with the accounting department, our property managers are responsible for the preparation of the operating budgets as well as adherence to those budgets throughout the year.
- Additional Services – As a truly client focused management company, Lone Eagle Management has the expertise to provide additional services as requested by the Association.
If you are interested in having our expert team manage your property, please download our Lone Eagle Management Brochure which highlights our Condominium Management program.